My Identity as a writing teacher
WELCOME TO THE WORLD OF WORDS.
Happy writing......every single word matters. With that form a style guide , Punctuation marks ,upper and lower cased , capitalisation , margins , abbreviations, and grammar.
If you don’t have a good writing experience then you must read . Read a lot of content on different topics. And create thinking process to write .
I’m Prashanth Kumar k from Telangana working as a SGT at MPUPS WARKOOR in Narayanpet dist .
I joined one and half year to my profession . I want to create my identity as a writing teacher.
My strength as a writing teacher:
I’m flexible with my handwriting. I have the ability which I think I can put it on paper . I’m able to write simple stories with proper punctuations. I can imagine poems and and trying to write simple ones.
Areas to improve my writing:
I want to improve vocabulary , perfect language sentences paragraphs and articles. I’m trying my best to make the children understand the writing skills . I have to encourage the learners in sentence framing. I need to add more activities in my teaching. I’m trying to update myself and learning new techniques.
I Wish To Teach Writing:
I wish to teach writing as a method to learners . I want to make my children to write simple sentences and small stories.To improve their writing skills I’m providing different types of copy writing books to them.
In this training I want to learn new techniques and activities which make my children capable in writing.
Super Sir
ReplyDeleteWorld of words 👏
ReplyDeleteGlad to hear ur ability in writing
ReplyDeleteGlad to read about your work sir, well done 👏🏻👏🏻
ReplyDeleteGood to hear from you.keep achieving in life.
ReplyDeleteI Love the confidence in you mate.
ReplyDeleteHope to see you as a good writer..
Good. Keep it up sir
ReplyDeleteGood confidence
ReplyDeleteEvery single word matters"" improving ability in writing....
ReplyDeleteWorld of words 👏
ReplyDeleteGreat aspirations.You are capable enough to make the children proud...
ReplyDeleteWord of war from the young budding teacher. It shows your confidence, Sir. All the best to see a writer soon.
ReplyDeleteGood writing job sir...
ReplyDeleteSelection of topic is good.
ReplyDeleteYou will deffinetly achive your goals sir. Keep practicing . You have done really good work sir. Keep going on
ReplyDeleteSelection of topic is good
ReplyDelete