My Experiences Of Teaching And Learning During The Pandemic.
Hello sir ,
This is Prashanth Kumar K from Telangana, Narayanpet dist. Very delighted to share my experience with you sir .
On sep 1st our Telangana state started online classes.
And the online classes are conducting from 3rd to 10th standard students.Many of my students / parents didn’t have mobiles and even televisions. It was a tough condition to the teachers to handle the situation. To over come this problem I and our staff made television facility at the grama panchayathi center .
And I regularly went to the student’s houses( who has television facilities) to confirm that if they are watching or not the online classes.
And besides this I attended some webinar programs like Azeem PremJi university ELCP program and ICT program which is conducted by our DEO . And I created WhatsApp group for my students who I adopted for teaching in the school with social distance regulations.
Through online classes many of the children didn’t get the exact information of the subject.
It has given a good hope to overcome any difficult situation in future.
Thanking you sir
Keep it up..work hard to reach your thoughts
ReplyDeleteNice work in pandemic ...Way to go
ReplyDeleteGlad to hear..
ReplyDeleteYou utilized this pandemic for your professional development as well as your student's growth.
Keep this spirit up.
All the best.
Good job during pandemic 👏🏻👏🏻
ReplyDeleteKeep motivating . life goes on when we don't loose hope.good work.
ReplyDeleteGreat sir. It shows your interest in doing something for your students even in a tough time.
ReplyDeleteWell done...
ReplyDeleteYou have shown Nice efforts sir. Keep going on sir 👍 all the best for ur future works
ReplyDelete